Applying for a loan through our website couldn’t be easier.
Our application form can easily be completed it in just a single minute. Everything on the application form is simple, easy to understand and directly relevant to getting you your loan.
The best way to start is to go ahead to the application form, check you know the answers to all the questions, and fill it in. That is pretty much the entire process – you should receive an instant decision and your loan could be with you within an hour.*
Monevo believe strongly in a pain-free application process and the loan matching process is done online. The lenders have kept up with the latest in online technology so they don’t have to collect a traditional paper signature from you, saving you time and effort.
Here’s a numbered step by step guide to how our application process works:
1) You visit our website. (Hey! You’ve already done this if you’re on this page – congratulations, now move onto step two).
2) Click the Apply Now button to load up the application form.
3) At the top of the application form choose the loan amount you’re looking to borrow. Your choices range from £100 to £2000 and increase in £50 increments.
3) Fill in the ‘Your Details’, ‘Your Address’, ‘Your Employment’ and ‘Your Finances’ sections of the form which asks for the details we need to process your application. Monevo only work with responsible lenders so they need to ensure that you are who you say you are, and therefore we need these details to legally be able to process your application.
4) Tick the boxes saying you agree to Monevo’s terms and conditions (there’s a link on the application form to read these), and choose if you want to tick the box to receive further communications from Monevo and their trusted partners. We do initiate a credit check, if that isn’t what you’re looking for there are options which don’t perform a credit check in the market.
5) Click the ‘apply now’ button.
6) You should then receive an instant decision.
7) If you accept then you will be redirected to the lenders website to finish the application and if successful the cash could be with you within an hour of your application being submitted.*
It really is that simple.
There is no charge for the application, and no hidden fees from us or Monevo. You’ll never be charged any fees during the application, and what you pay back to the lender in interest and charges will be clearly presented before you accept the loan, so that you can make an informed decision. It is up to you if you want to accept the loan offer – there is no obligation to do so.
*Subject to lenders requirements and approval.
**The time that it takes for the cash to be received in your account will depend on your bank’s policies and procedures.
We are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Quint Group Limited, who are a credit broker not a lender.
Same Day Loans Introduces customers to Monevo Ltd who are an Appointed Representative of Quint Group Ltd. for the purposes of obtaining a loan. Same day Loans does not provide any loan or consumer credit products directly.
Samedayloans.org.uk is a registered Trading Name of Hellcat Media Limited which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Quint Group Limited, and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 729043. Quint Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 669450. Hellcat Media Limited is registered in England and Wales (Company number 08151185), Registered Office: 12 Culm Close, Bideford, Devon, EX39 4AX. Licenced by the Information Commissioners Office, (registration number ZA262977).